Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Tips to Making Sure You Don't Pick the WRONG Suburb





We were city people. City people who agreed the suburbs were for people who‘ve decided to trade a social life for t-ball meetings, Friday night bingo, and worst of all... subpar restaurants.

We toted a toddler around the city for almost 3 years before learning we were expecting our second little boy. Almost instantaneously, the walls felt like they were closing in. Our condo shrunk as my belly grew, and we started dreaming about our very own yard.

But where would we go? What would life look like? Would anyone like us? And for goodness sake, will we be able to get a decent meal?

These questions were all very real to us. As we started our search, it became very real what the wrong suburb would look like.

I’d encourage you to make a “wrong suburb” list for yourselves. An example of ours would have been:

We said NO to any suburb that:

-was far from the city.
15 or more miles from downtown Chicago was too far for us. We still enjoy hitting up the city to meet friends and to visit our favorite parks restaurants.

-doesn’t have many NON-chain restaurants.
There had to be *plenty* of restaurants nearby that we could enjoy. We actually had breakfast, lunch, and dinner at 3 different local places before agreeing that the dining experience was impressive in Oak Park.

-doesn’t have like-minded people.
Do your research.
What’s the social climate like? For example, what do people do for fun? Is there a bowling alley nearby? A movie theatre? Is anyone out past 9pm on Saturday night? And if politics are important to you, find out what the political climate is like. A simple drive through the neighborhood can tell you what (and who) people support. If it’s overwhelmingly different to your thoughts, it might not be the best place to plant your roots.

-isn’t walkable.
An active lifestyle is very important to us. Walking the kids to school was a mandatory requirement, but so was walking to get a cup of coffee, or a bite to eat, and even walking to catch a movie.

If you’re searching for the best place to plant your roots, make sure you don’t settle on a suburb that lacks the things you crave. If the suburb isn’t a good fit for your lifestyle, chances are you’re not going to have the best possible experience living there. Make a list. Check that thing often. And whatever you do, never settle for a place you don’t fall in love with- if you can control it.


Suburban Jungle is an award-winning firm that specializes in moving families from urban to suburban. The company’s innovative “town first” approach helps buyers find the right suburb for their family based on personality and lifestyle, not just the house. Services are FREE and fully customized to each family and their unique journey. To learn more and to connect with a Suburbs Strategist, and find the place your family truly fits in visit http://bit.ly/ChicagoMomGoesSuburban and click GET STARTED

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for writing a thoughtful information...
    Kids Gps Watch
    GPS Kids Watch

    ReplyDelete


  2. PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

    Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Mike Fisher. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Mike Fisher because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Mike Fisher sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Mike Fisher because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, Mali and Nigeria. Mike Fisher email address is blankatm002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting {Blankatmoffice@gmail. com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: Blankatmoffice@gmail. com
    Loading the following Accounts lets make this money together..
    >Bank Transfer/Logs
    >Cash App Money Loading/Accounts
    >PayPal Money Loading/Accounts
    >Venmo Money Loading/Accounts
    >WesternUnion Transfer
    >Zelle Loading
    >Skrill Loading
    >Creditcards Loading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me introduce myself, my name is Medina and i'm addressing the public because i got my blank ATM card from Georg Bednorz Hackers Cooperation. The card has a daily withdrawal limit of $1,000 USD in ATM's. I am extremely happy because i've used the card to pay all my debt. I placed an order and the card was delivered to me on the third day. I highly recommend Georg Bednorz hackers to my friends and interested individuals who are searching for the card. Send a mail to georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com to apply for your card now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have my ATM card already programmed to withdraw the maximum of $ 4,000 a day for a maximum of 20 days. I'm so happy with this because I got mine last week and I've used it to get $ 44,000. Mr Clifford is giving the card just to help the poor and needy even though it is illegal but it is something nice and it is not like another scam pretending to have the ATM cards blank. And no one gets caught when using the card. Get yours today by sending a mail to cliffordhackerspays@gmail.com.... THIS IS 100% REAL. I AM A BENEFICIARY OF THIS. HACKERS EMAIL: cliffordhackerspays@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HACKER FRANK ROBERT IS THE ONLY LEGIT HACKER WHEN IT COMES TO HIRING AN HACKER BECAUSE HE HELPED ME

    I WAS LIVING WITHOUT FINANCIAL FREEDOM UNTIL I MET WITH HACKER FRANK ROBERT WHO LOADED $15,000 AND $10,000 INTO MY PAYPAL AND BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT TRACES....I INDEED OWE YOU A LOT AND I WILL FOREVER BE INDEBTED TO YOU,YOU CAN CONTACT HIM ON Creditcards.atm@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243 AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID RATHER THAN WASTE PRECIOUS TIME
    Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243

    ReplyDelete

  8. I'm here to testify about Mr. John Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM around the world.. firstly I thought it was a scam until I saw so many testimonies about how Mr. John sent them the ATM blank card and how it was used to withdraw money in any ATM and become rich so I decided to risk the opportunity I contacted him also and I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 10,000 dollars. maximum withdrawal daily $1,000, Mr. John is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault, If you are interested kindly contact him directly on his email (johnlopez1945@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. After the demise of my husband, things got worse for my family in literally every dimension which put me in a great dilemma. I’m just a waitress with little financial means. The eviction came and we had limited time to find a new home. My credit score & report was in a mess hence I wasn’t qualified to secure a mortgage loan. I became desperate, went online, and found some hackers who turned out to be fake as they ripped me off on 3 occasions. A friend now recommended me to her family hacker named (wizard William) who was legit. I gave him a trial and he changed my situation for the better. He repaired my credit to my amazement & I was soon approved for a mortgage loan. Now I’m typing this review from the comfort of my home. I’m glad and feeling on top of the world, so here’s me recommending him to you all with bad credit. You can contact him via mail: wizardwilliammitnickquickrecovery@inbox.lv.net or text him on WhatsApp +1 (559) 851-5537 he is very trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Compra Nembutal,Compra mefedrona, Compra cocaína, Compra ketamina, Compra anfetamina, Compra efedrina,Compra LSD, Compra Burundanga

    Whatsapp.... +237650646624

    Correo electrónico ................. villalbanestor278@gmail.com

    diferentes productos de muy buena calidad y precios competitivos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you in a financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*
    We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers
    worldwide,Tho card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000
    spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.
    YOU CAN ALSO MAKE BINARY INVESTMENTS WITH LITTLE AS $500 AND GET $10,000 JUST IN SEVEN DAYS
    email blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com
    you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment *
    +1(539) 888-2243*
    WE ARE REAL AND LEGIT...........2019 FUNDS/FORGET ABOUT GETTING A LOAN..*

    WHATSAPP CONTACT======>>>> +1(539) 888-2243

    IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED

    ReplyDelete